6. A Personal thank you letter from one of the many students we help.
Believe it or not, a lot of elementary students don't know how to write letters. We believe writing personal letters are a big part of building relationships and connecting with people personally. We teach them how to write nice letters and as one of our angels, you get one personally from one of our students.
7. An opportunity to use this as a tax deduction.
We are a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempted nonprofit organization. So, if you are looking for a great cause to sow into while being able to write it off, this is it.
8. Exclusive guide to earn full scholarships to college.
As helpful as college is, the prices are starting to become unbearable for many people. We like to give our angels link access to a scholarship guide. It consists of secret scholarships that most people don’t even know exists.
9. Our 10 step outline on "How To Get Corporate Sponsors and In-Kind Sponsors.
If you just so happen to own an organization that’s also helping children, then you will find this extremely useful. This outline could give your organization more connections to assist you even further.
10. A free consultation with a college advisor for a student of your choice.
This a great way to keep our children motivated and looking forward to a bright future. We have college advisors on hand that are willing to offer guidance.
11. Access to educational websites for students.
We have a section inside the angels portal that's filled with educational resources and links for easy access for learning.
12. Access for parents/ guardians to printable lessons including directions, examples, and worksheets; or varied activities and solutions.
13. Barons Daily Affirmations
PDF guide of daily affirmations that help boost our minds and self-esteem. We are always affirming our lives by what we listen to and what we speak. This is not only good to cultivating students’ minds, but parents as well.
14. My 2 favorite book recommendations that I believe are the foundations of creating our lives. I practice reading at least one page per day to help our minds develop into the highest expression of ourselves.